Sunday, September 19, 2010

Labor Day weekend!!!

Labor Day weekend was so much fun because Aimee and her kids came up for the weekend to be with us. I have missed living close to Aimee and her family and now we are about 8 hours from each other. It has made this move that much easier knowing she is so close. That weekend was so fun. She got in on Friday night. My kids and her kids were crazy excited to see each other. It took us quite awhile to get them settled down and ready for bed. Saturday we got up and went to Schenley Park. We all had a blast. The kids favorite thing at this park is the Merry go round. It made me sick just to watch them. But they loved it.







A And S have become the best of friends. They follow each other everywhere. I love it.




All my kids are monkeys!!! T, J , And K love the monkey bars.





But this is the real MONKEY!!! Love Ya Aimee



We had so much fun at the park. It was a cold day but we had a blast. Even Aimee and I were able to play a bit!!!







The boys even got in a little Guitar Hero. They rocked it! Over all Labor Day weekend was a blast.



Thanks Aimee for driving up here and making this weekend Awesome!!! Love You!!!


2 comments:

Aimee said...

How did I miss the zipline?! That would have been too much ;o)
I am ready to come back up....we too had A LOT of fun. xoxoxo

Katie's crew said...

What cute pics! I'm glad you arrived safely and that you are able to spend more time with Aimee! Give her a hug from me!!