Friday, November 5, 2010

"S"

I don't know if it is because we are in a new place or what but S can not let me leave her sight. Every five minutes if she can't find me she yells for me. I answer her and she says " I love You." I think she is just trying to see if I am still here. So I get told I love you every five minutes. Don't get me wrong I love to hear it but it makes me wonder why she is so scared that I am going to leaver her. A little story, The other day I was down in the basement doing laundry, I could hear her yelling for me at least five times. I answered her at least five times, I guess she didn't hear me. I went back upstairs and couldn't find her. I went outside and there she was going to our landlords house crying. I yelled for her and she came back. She thought I had left her all alone. I would never do that. She asked where I was and I told her I was down stairs. I asked her if she checked downstairs. No! I told her next time she can't find me to look downstairs. Sure enough if she can't find me she goes down stairs. I am not always down stairs but she makes sure she looks there before she freaks out. Oh how I love my Siciboo!!!!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Oh..."Sick-a-Boo" you are too cute!