Sunday, May 4, 2008

Coming to an end Hopefully!











Yesterday was a bad day for S. Her rash got even worse and her ankles and wrists turned purple. She had huge red spots, I mean huge with purple middles. Needless to say I freaked out again. My Doctor told me that if it got worse and settled in her joints to bring her back in. Well I ended up back at the doctors yesterday thank goodness they are open fom 8:00-12:00 on Saturdays. When the doctor came in and looked at her she told me to take her up to Primary Childrens for lab work. They wanted to make sure it had not gotten into her organs or intestines.




We were there for about six hours, yikes! They came back with a diagnosis of a viral infection instead of serum sickness/allergic reaction to the amoxcicillan like we first thought. That is good and bad because there is nothing they can do for a viral infection. It just has to run its course. But today she looks tons better. I am so glad. Yea S!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

She looks like she is feeling better! I am glad there was nothing too serious:) although a big nuissance for you both.

Love you!

Rhiannon said...

I would be freaking out to if one of my kids had those big of spots on them. I am sorry that you are going through this. I hope that it will be over soon for your sanity sake. :) Love ya!

zippa said...

Oh my word!!! I can't believe how bad it got, and she still smiled, what a doll!

Hillary Corpuz said...

SO WEIRD! Gavin had this same thing when we moved to AZ, they did all the tests and everything as well, it was super scary!