Thursday, May 15, 2008

Warm Weather Finally!











I am so greatful for warm weather and even more greatful that it is now warm enough to be outside at night, after dinner. My kids and I live outside when it is warm. I think more for my sanity then for my kids, but oh how they love to be outside riding their bikes, scooters, running and playing with friends and oh how I love the adult converstion. When it gets warm everyone wakes up from hibernation and ventures out doors to reconnect with neighbors and friends. I really enjoy this time of year.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I love this time of year too. I can't wait to be home on a night to come and venture over to your street.

Malia said...

Tami! I had so much fun chatting with Keira last night - what a darling little girl. Hurray for warm weather!