Thursday, March 27, 2008





Here are the kids in their new Easter clothes. I love easter. This year I opted to not color eggs at my own house with the kids and I got in trouble with Papa. I guess I just don't like the mess and it just does't excite me anyway we ended up dying eggs at Papa and Mamos house on Easter. We ate dinner and then the kids did their eggs hunt. I love to watch the kids, they get so EGGSITED to look for the eggs. They did about two rounds of searching and ryleigh, my neice, thought it would be fun to have the kids hide the eggs and the parents find them. I can't remember the last time I hunted for easter eggs. It was really fun. We only got about three rounds of hunting in because the eggs became completely damaged. They tasted fabulous. We had two easter egg hunts on Sat. One at Ryans birthday party and another at Family Home evening with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. Man the kids got so much candy, you would think it was Halloween all over again.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You are too CUTE, I could just eat you both up!!

Love you