Thursday, March 27, 2008


St Patricks Day! It is kind of growing on me. Ever since the boys started pre-school St patricks day has been a big deal. I think this holiday is so fun. I made sure my kids wore green that day and Dand I of course. The first thing out of D's mouth to the kids was, "Where is your green?" Give them a break, they just woke up. The boys wore green shirts to school and we found some necklaces at Target. They said "Kiss me I'm Irish." They each had five necklaces and were able to give four to whomever they wanted. They spent most of their day trying to catch a leprechaun. Darn, those little guys are smart, maybe next year. We had corned beef and cabbage at papas house the day before. It is a tradition for every St. Patricks Day. I have come to find out that I do like corned beef. T's teacher sent a note home stating that she wanted all the kids to make a leprechaun trap! I think I had more fun with this than T did. They had to bring it to school by Fri the 14th so they could set them up and see if they caught any leprechauns. No such luck but T did come home with lots of chocolate gold coins and a trap with tiny footprints all over it. Here is a picture of T and his trap.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Awesome job Ty-Bug!!

We love you:)

Rhiannon said...

That is great. I never thought about making a trap. What a cute blog. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it.