Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I thought I would set up a blog for us. Not quite sure what I am doing but hopefully I will get the hang of it. Life is busy right now. Doug is gone all the time with work and school. He is studying alot but it is a good thing because he is taking the DAT in May. We miss him alot but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. I believe it will all be worth it. The kids keep me busy. Homework, reading, laundry, cleaning and cooking meals. They are my life and I can't imagine doing anything else. The kids and I have cabin fever and can't wait to for spring to come. Tyler wants to paly tee-ball and Joshua and Keira want to play soccer. It will keep us busy, but it will be fun. The boys played soccer last year and loved it. My days are full and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love my family.

No comments: